Providing anterior and posterior motion restriction, the Horizon 631 LSO is the perfect blend of comfort and support. Designed for acute and chronic low back pain, the Horizon 631 provides compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. Its low profile design can be comfortably worn underneath clothing. The Horizon 631 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 631 LSO can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back conditions.
- Intergrated Anterior Panels
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs
- 4:1 Independent Compression Mechanism
Common Examples of Use
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintains structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- 4:1 Independent Compression provided by the SlickTrack tightening system. Independently tighten top and bottom allowing patients to localize compression where needed.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.
- One size adjustable-fits 20-54".
- Extension panels can be purchased to fit up to 70" waist.