Breg 20.50 Patellofemoral Knee
Between 20° and 50° of flexion, the patella is at risk to abnormal tracking, subluxation, and dislocation. The 20.50 Patellofemoral Brace dynamically supports the patella through this range of flexion by increasing pressure of the bladder and underlying buttress against the lateral border of the patella as the knee moves between 20° and 50°. The buttress is dependent on position of the hinge and frame. When the frame is extended, the straps of the buttress are most taut and offer the most amount of pressure and control against the patella, inhibiting subluxation.
Specifically designed for patients with recurrent patella subluxations and dislocations, the buttress offers the most support between 20° and 50° of knee flexion. This dual upright brace comes prefabricated in a 12” (30 cm) magnesium frame, and can be customized to a 14” (36 cm) aluminum frame.
Common Examples of Use
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Patellar maltracking
- Patellar tendonitis
- Mild chondromalacia
- Runner’s Knee
- Post lateral release
- Smart-Zone compression fabric; moderate compression for anatomic support and light compression for a non-binding fit
- Lateral buttress for stabilization and support
- Wraparound design is universal Right / Left
- Migration control with elastic banding and silicone strips
- Breathable and lightweight
- A high strength and tear-resistant pocket system made of nylon hinges and foam hinge pockets