- Operating Room
- GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine - Certified Refurbished
The GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine Includes:
- 6.2 Software, Volume Control, Pressure Control, PSV PRO (pressure support) and SIMV.
- New O2 Sensor.
- Two New Flow Sensors.
- Two Container Absorbents.
- New Battery.
- Power Cord.
It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Patient monitor and vaporizers pictured are sold separately.
MFI recommends the GE Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Patient Monitor and the GE Tec 6 vaporizer. Please contact our expert customer service team for a customized anesthesia machine.
The GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine is the result of close and continuous collaboration with clinicians. This compact, integrated Carestation features advanced anesthesia therapy, patient monitoring, and sophisticated ventilation capabilities.
The Avance S5 Carestation combines advanced anesthesia delivery, anesthesia patient monitoring, and system information management. By combining these care elements with our supplies and services, we deliver an essential component of your integrated perioperative solution. Advanced ventilation with GE's SmartVent technology helps clinicians meet the needs of a broad range of patients.
GE's advanced breathing system (ABS) features small breathing system volume so it can respond to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low flow anesthesia. Removable ABS and multi absorber canisters help eliminate delays.
GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine Benefits
Sophisticated Ventilation Capabilities:
- Volume control.
- Pressure control.
- SIMV (volume and pressure).
- Manual ventilation.
- Digital Gas Mixing and Delivery: Each gas is simultaneously monitored on multiple sensors. The gas sample is measured and maintained at standard temperature and pressure (STP).
- Modular agent analysis provides anesthetic measurement with automatic agent identification as well as patient spirometry for a comprehensive and integrated picture of your patient's ventilatory status.
- Consistent menus, quick key actions, and alarm management for intuitive use.
GE Avance S5 Carestation Anesthesia Machine Technology
Advanced Breathing System (ABS):
- With its low circuit volume, the ABS responds to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low-flow anesthesia.
- Using single touch points for activating ventilation, the user interface is intuitive and consistent throughout the range.
- The ABS includes a manual bag to ventilator switch.
- The no-tool disassembly streamlines cleaning and maintenance. The ABS is autoclavable, so sterilization is no longer a complex procedure.
- The 7900 SmartVent uses a digital flow valve similar to those found in most critical care ventilators, and has been adapted for anesthesia ventilation applications.
- The SmartVent's advanced modes, PCV-VG, SIMV with pressure support, and PSVPro (pressure support with apnea backup mode), expand the clinical capabilities of the Avance to help you tailor the ventilation therapy that is appropriate for your patients.
- With an adjustable flow trigger, electronic PEEP, and an apnea backup mode, the SIMV and PSVPro modes help streamline the work of caring for your spontaneously breathing patients.
Other fine products