Ossur Active Off Loading Diabetic Walking Boot
Ossur DH Active OffLoading Walker®
- Shear force reduction by stabilizing foot and ankle at 90°
- Wide low-profile rocker bottom provides a smooth roll-through and increased stability for altered gaits
- Designed around Össur’s unique Active Offloading Insole
- The softgood’s patented inner bootie prevents the foot from migrating on the insole
- Provides a safe environment for the simultaneous use of wound care material
- Create an Instant TCC using a single roll of 2” cast tape for patient compliance
- Designed for use in the treatment of plantar ulcers
Used by thousands of doctors for strategic pressure relief, by distributing weight to a larger area eliminating peak pressure points that cause ulcerations. This technology is available in a short walker or a shoe with a removable toe piece.
The "Platinum Solution" for treating plantar ulcers, this product utilizes a short leg walker in conjunction with a patented pressure relief insole to assist in the healing of plantar ulcers. The plantar insole allows effective pressure relief and shear reduction.
- Strategic pressure relief
- Conforms to the foot for a customized fit
- Superior comfort
- Reduces shear forces
- Distributes weight to larger area eliminating peak pressure points
- Poron foam insole is easily removed for cleaning
- Microcellular urethane foam resists the absorption of exudate and bacteria
- Can be easily washed to remove exudate and bacteria
- Insole top layer is a soft density that conforms to the patients foot
- Insole middle layer is a medium density providing cushioning from shock
- Insole bottom layer is a firm density providing long lasting support and protection
- Replacement Walker Plantar Pads available
The New Active Offloading Walker is indicated as part of a comprehensive wound care management program.