Ossur AFO Dynamic Foot Drop Brace
AFO Dynamic incorporates Ìssur Flex-Foot® technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber. The result is a strong, lightweight solution for people with varying degrees of drop foot.
The Ossur AFO Dynamic provides a strong, lightweight solution for patients with drop foot secondary to a variety of neurological conditions. The energy storing properties of carbon fiber make it ideal material for this dynamic ankle foot orthosis. Age is not important. It's energy that counts.
Traditional ankle foot orthoses provide a measure of support, but people leading busy lives need something more. Ossur has taken the best of its Flex-Foot technology and incorporated carbon fiber into the new AFO Dynamic. For real energy return and a confident, more efficient walk, look no further.
- Pre-impregnated carbon fiber
- Dynamic motion
- Energy return
- High durability
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- Stiffness gradient at heel and toe part corresponds to ground reaction forces as they are applied to the foot
- Gradual plantar flexion at initial contact
- Medio-lateral stability at mid-stance
- Energy return and assisted propulsion of the limb at toe off
- Supports the foot for ground-clearance during swing phase
- Medial strut makes it less visible
- Open structure on anterior tibia shellell
- Textile cover on outside of AFO and inside of footplate provides a pleasant cosmetic appearance and keeps fiber residues from coming into contact with the skin
- Available in three sizes
- Ossur AFO Dynamic is developed and produced according to ISO 9001
- Ossur AFO Dynamic is CE marked
- Please choose left or right
- Extra Small available!
Ossur AFO Dynamic is indicated for drop foot secondary to CVA, MS, Charcot Marie Tooth disease, other neurological conditions and mild knee instability.