Ossur DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe
Ossur DH Off-loading Pressure Relief Walking Shoe
The Ossur DH Pressure Relief Walking Shoe offers site specific pressure relief in a Tri-Laminated Insole. The standard diabetic shoe that no other company can compete with.
The DH Offloading Post-op shoe is the perfect solution for effective offloading of diabetic foot ulcers and other plantar wound conditions. It provides optimal offloading utilizing our patented post-op shoe and active offloading insole.
Used by thousands of doctors for strategic pressure relief, by distributing weight to a larger area eliminating peak pressure points that cause ulcerations. This technology is sold in a single shoe designed to accommodate either left or right foot.
- Strategic pressure relief
- Conforms to the foot for a customized fit
- Superior comfort
- Reduces shear forces
- Distributes weight to larger area eliminating peak pressure points
- Poron® foam insole is easily removed for cleaning
- Microcellular urethane foam resists the absorption of exudate and bacteria
- Can be easily washed to remove exudate and bacteria
- Insole top layer is a soft density that conforms to the patients foot
- Insole middle layer is a medium density providing cushioning from shock
- Insole bottom layer is a firm density providing long lasting support and protection
- Replacement Shoe Plantar Pads available
Designed for use in the treatment of plantar wounds, this shoe can be an excellent alternative to post-op style shoes with static pads (wool, felt, foam, etc.). It accommodates the ambulatory and compliant patient for short-term treatment (1 to 4 months).