Ossur Form Fit Night Splint
The Ossur Form Fit Night Splint is the ideal device for Plantar Fasciitis (heel spur syndrome) and Achilles Tendonitis. Very few night splints compare to this very popular product by Ossur. Lightweight and low profile to allow a better sleeping position.
Adjustable straps for a gentle stretching of the foot and ankle. Included is a slip resistant tread for those nightly walks to the bathroom.
- Ideal for plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and other lower extremity overuse injuries
- Choose from Standard Splint or Slip-Resistant Treadead
- Patented Form Fit 3-dimensional molded technology allows for variable padding thickness in strategic locations for superior comfort and fit
- Soft, lycra lined foam interior is plush and breathable, eliminating heat build-up
- Three lycra lined foam padded straps with user-friendly center-release buckles ensure immobilization while maintaining comfort across the flexor tendons
- Adjustable dorsi-flexion straps provide a gentle stretching of the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Adjustable from 90 degrees to 10 degrees dorsi-flexion
- Lightweight, low profile shell is sturdy and breathable
- Optional accessory include a foam wedge to increase dorsi-flexion of the foot/ankle (extra charge applies)