Ossur NecLoc Extrication Collar
Proven through independent studies to provide superior immobilization to both leading one-piece extrication collars and two-piece plastazote extrication collars, NecLoc's ergonomic, 2-piece, clamshell design is available in 5 unique, phenotype-driven sizes that offer a wide range of both height and neck circumference sizing to ensure neutral alignment.
The experts at Ossur identified a major weakness in the one-piece extrication collar design. Traditional one-piece extrication collars with their asymmetrical design do not allow for different neck circumferences. Our research and engineering team tackled the problem and arrived at an innovative solution with a wide range of height and circumference sizing NecLoc®. NecLoc is the ideal solution for your extrication immobilization needs.
- Ergonomic two-piece clamshell design and retaining strap for ease of application
- Five unique phenotype-driven sizes make it easy to select the correct size
- Minimal manipulation of patient during application
- Offers a wide-range of both height and circumference sizing to ensure neutral alignment without sacrificing superior immobilization
- Packs flat
- X-ray, MRI & CT transparent
- Independent studies prove that the NecLoc immobilizes better than the leading one-piece extrication collars and two piece plastazote collars
- When a traumatic injury has exacted its price, the NecLoc Extrication Collar is priceless
- To be used only as directed by local Emergency Medical Service Authorities
- Immobilization during emergency transport and routine patient care