Ossur Unloader One Plus Lateral Arthritis Knee Brace Standard Length
- Flexible, low-profile upright contours to patient anatomy and allows use underneath clothing
- A new design incorporates color-coded buckles more intuitive strapping
- Denser Sensil lining for increased patient comfortt
- The flexible, perforated shells conform easily to individual anatomy
- An excellent out-of-the-box fit
- Brace length: 15.5"
Many sufferers of OA knee pain are overweight. For these patients, containing excess soft tissue is essential for comfortable and effective bracing. That’s why our new Unloader One Plus model features a wider thigh strap than the standard version, plus a gastroc strap that helps secure the brace in place. And because bigger legs require more support, we included a sturdier upright with an Adjustable Dynamic Joint, enabling additional leverage for optimal pain management. Multiple, peer-reviewed clinical and biomechanical studies have proven the efficacy of this technology.
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibial Plateau Fracture
- Thigh circumferences of 18” to 33” (45.7cm to 83.8cm) and calf circumferences of 14” to 24” (35.5cm to 61.5cm)
- All non-contact activities