Breg Ankle Brace Lock (ABL)
The Ankle Brace Lock (ABL) is ideal for providing support for patients with mild to moderate inversion and eversion injuries and chronic ankle instabilities. The body of the ABL is made of a breathable, stretch nylon / lycra weave, allowing it to fit in a compact-style shoe. Two no-stretch stirrup straps provide extra support.
- Features a breathable, stretchy nylon/Lycra material for more comfort and a better fit inside any athletic shoe.
- No-stretch stirrups on the sides provide ample support against inversion and eversion.
- Easy wraparound style provides support and is easy to apply.
- This Breg model is an excellent alternative to taping the ankle.
Common Examples of Use
- Mild to moderate inversion and eversion injuries
- Chronic ankle instabilities
- Low profile
- Breathable, stretch nylon/lycra material
- Two no-stretch stirrup straps
- Universal right or left
- XS – XXL sizes