Ossur Form Fit Ankle Stirrup w/Honeycomb Pads
The Ossur Formfit Ankle Stirrup with Honeycomb Pads is one of the most widely use stirrup brace at The Brace Shop. Greater bulk reduction, through the use of injection molding of thermo plastic elastomers (TPE). Ossur is the only manufacturer utilizing the technology in stirrups. The honeycomb stirrup, is virtually indestructible in demanding environment, such as, water, mud or the playing field. Most ankle stirrups are made of foams and pads.
The Ossur Formfit "Flex Edge" is a revolutionary technology that uses a patented overmold where the soft flexible edge is incorporated onto the hard outer shell. This effectively eliminates pressure points on the ankle and increases comfort.
- Honeycomb pad design offer varying comfort zones while contouring to the ankle anatomy
- Aeration holes ensure a cool and breathable pad surface
- Built-in comfort zones provide varying levels of compression and support
- Simple to apply and adjust the brace
- Patented "Flex Edge" feature incorporates a soft flexible edge onto a hard outer shell
- Indicated for mild to moderate sprains, strains, post cast support and injury protection
- New pivoting heel strap design allows for unobstructed range of motion in plantar and dorsi-flexion
- Quick-adjust heel loop allows for a custom fit even after the brace is on the patient
- Available in Adult or Youth/Pony
The Ossur Formfit Ankle Stirrup provides for medial and lateral control while allowing for normal dorsi/plantar flexion