Ossur Rebound Hinged Ankle Brace
The Ossur Rebound Hinged Ankle Brace offers more stability than soft ankle supports, and is perfect for transitioning out of a walker boot.
Application is simple and reduces plantar flexion, making it ideal for patients with limited range of motion. The low-profile design is comfortable and fits easily in most shoes.
- Available with or without Stability Strap Kit
- Front closure system facilitates simple and secure application
- Optional Stability Strap provides extra support while requiring less plantar flexion than comparable products and numerous strapping configurations for a range of stability levels
- Recommended for ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II, III and high ankle sprains and strains
- For transition from walker boot or cast to daily activities or sports after an injury
- Support for chronic instability following rehabilitation
- Prophylactic use
- Width adjustability creates a better fit (extra charge applies)
- In Stock for immediate delivery. BUY NOW!
The Rebound Hinged Ankle Brace is indicated to support chronic ankle instability and for ankle rehabilitation for Grade I, II or III sprains.