Transport Ventilators by Allied Healthcare
- Broad Featured Capability: Invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5 kg and up) to adult patients, with a flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath support, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.Enhanced Ease of Use: The AHP300 offers value-added features for intra-hospital and inter-hospital transport.
- Quick Start Ventilation - Featuring programmable presets, the AHP300 allows trained caregivers to rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
- Long Battery Life - Up to 7.5 hours on internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conserve Mode - Allows the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.) to extend available oxygen.Multi-Environment Capability:For everyday transport or evacuation from extreme environments, the AHP300 has you covered. It features rugged shock and vibration resistance, and IPX22 water resistance.Low Cost of Ownership: Simple preventive maintenance schedule along with low-cost battery and repair parts result in significant savings and lower cost of ownership than comparative broad- featured ventilators.
- Accessories not included: Bags, Protective wrap case, swivel hooks and handle
|Product Use||Ventilation, Protective Case|
|Reusable or Disposable||Reusable|
|Tidal Volume||40 To 2,000 Ml|