SURGE™ Heavy-Duty Liquid Drain Opener
A drain opener that deliveries high performance without the use of acid ingredients. Non-fuming, as well as safe on all plumbing fixtures, septic tanks, garbage disposals and porcelain. Pours through standing water to dissolve starches, fats, grease, hair, gums and other organic wastes.
Key Market Information
Building Service Contractors
Features & Benefits
- Maximum effectiveness / Dissolves grease, dirt & other organic obstructions
- Pours through standing water / Clogged drains do not need to be emptied
- Safe to use / Will not harm plumbing fixtures, septic tanks, garbage disposals & porcelain
- Non-acid / Promotes worker safety
- Non-fuming / Versatile; can be used in any drain
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.23 ± 0.01
- Flash PointNot available
- Solubility (in water)N/A
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DANGER: CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye/face protection.
Response: If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Storage: Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.