TOTAL™ Non-Acid Bowl & Bathroom Cleaner
An acid free, safe to use Bowl and Bathroom Cleaner which effectively cleans tough bowl stains and deodorizes. Removes lime scale, rust and mineral deposits. This non abrasive, mild formulation will not etch porcelain or pit fixtures. Accidental spills will not ruin carpeting or clothing. This product is a proprietary blend of materials designed to penetrate stains and soils commonly found in the bathroom environment. Formulated in a thickened fragrance base to insure good clinging and deodorizing action.
Features & Benefits
- Contains no acid or strong alkalies / Has no irritating or toxic fumes.
- Safe for use on any bathroom surface / Will not damage any bathroom surface including fiberglass, acrylics, porcelains, enamels or brightwork.
- Can be safely used without goggles or gloves / Safe to use without cumbersome or uncomfortable safety equipment.
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy operation / Cleans efficiently and leaves a fresh mint odor.
- Thick cleaning action / High viscosity clings to vertical surfaces.
- DilutionReady To Use
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.035 ± 0.02
- Density (lbs/gal)8.62
- Viscosity (cps)1000 cP
- Free AcidityNil
- Free Alkalinity< 1.0%
- Safe For FiberglassYes
- Safe For AcrylicsYes
- Safe for CeramicsYes
- Safe for MarbleYes
- Safe For Porcelain and EnamelYes
- Safe For Painted SurfacesYes
- Safe For Aluminum and GlassYes
- Flash Point (TOC)Not available
- Cleaning Ability (compared to 9.0% HCI)Exceeds
- Deodorizing AbilityExcellent
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Obtain special instructions before use.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.